New Year’s Resolutions

As you probably know, Chris Hadfield made history in 2013 when he became the first Canadian astronaut to act as commander of the Internation Space Station. I have great respect for him and what he has accomplished and couldn’t help sharing this video. Enjoy!

As we prepare for the new year and the second half of our course, I’d like you to reflect on this video. What are you planning to do differently this year? Add a comment to let us know!

13 comments

Skip to comment form

• alexandra on January 7, 2016 at 1:16 pm

This year I want to eat healthier and focus more on my studies.

• Anna Willcott on January 7, 2016 at 1:16 pm

This year I plan to think more about what I do and focus more on the important stuff.

• Renee on January 7, 2016 at 1:16 pm

I am planning to do more practice questions and ask more questions to make sure I have a full understanding of the material.

• Ashley on January 7, 2016 at 1:17 pm

I love the video, do what you want to do and push yourself hard to do it 🙂

• Olivier G. on January 7, 2016 at 1:18 pm

I plan on achieving my goals and being able to have fun while doing so.

• Izzy on January 7, 2016 at 1:18 pm

My study habits for this class specifically and I’m gonna ask for help when I need it:)

• Kristen on January 7, 2016 at 1:18 pm

this year i plan on getting better grades and being active

• KaryAnn on January 7, 2016 at 1:20 pm

This year I plan to stop procrastinating my work

• emily on January 7, 2016 at 1:21 pm

i plan on being the healthiest person i could be by taking things out of my diet i have so far. i’m planning on having a great future with many ups and downs and accomplish my life goal i and people around me helped set including this SE class to get me into higher sciences.

• vallerie on January 7, 2016 at 1:22 pm

In 2016 I want to be more successful, be more organised and achieve my goals.

• Keven on January 7, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Good video, it’s a good thing that he had jobs opportunities that he liked if he didn’t made it to his ultimade goal. It’s like in a videogame when you have loading points if you ”die”

• Becky on January 7, 2016 at 1:23 pm

I love that he said we can “build” ourselves into who we ultimately become–that small changes we make every day help us become that person. This year I am going to spend less time on Pinterest and more time doing things that I really enjoy or help me change in a good way, like more reading, cleaning, exercising, eating right, and sleeping. I am going to focus more on small changes everyday instead of drastic changes every once in a while.

• Alexander L on January 11, 2016 at 8:06 pm

This year I want to try to fit excercise into my daily schedule so that I can stay active. I also plan on being myself 100%

Comments have been disabled.